Globalese 3.1 released
Globalese 3.1 introduces the concept of augmented in-domain engines trained from core and auxiliary corpora.
- Better feedback for misconfigured SmartCAT and Memsource connectors.
- Improved user guidance when training small engines.
- Users can now see engine IDs and group IDs directly on an engine page to help set up pretranslation in Memsource.
- Improved 404 pages for non-existing or removed resources.
- A lot of minor issues have been fixed since the release of Globalese 3.1.