Globalese 1.3.3 releasedGreg Horváth
Globalese 1.3.3 is out with the following fixes and enhancements:
- Improved tokenization for English, Italian and Swedish.
- Segments that were not translated by Globalese (due to the quality threshold) appear in a different category in the evaluation report.
- Improved normalization rules for special characters.
- The translation of memoQ .mqxlz files is now supported, meaning easier export from memoQ.
- When reimporting translated files to a memoQ server, document version numbers are now continuously assigned.