Globalese 1.4.4 releasedGreg Horváth
Globalese 1.4.4 delivers some minor enhancements and some important fixes:
- MQXLZ files can now be uploaded to tune engines, and can also be recycled.
- Total, new, and machine-translated segment counts now appear on the Maintenance info tab of projects.
- When translating SDLXLIFF files, the segments translated by Globalese will carry Draft status to facilitate reviewing.
- Changed parsing rules for Trados TagEditor TTX and Wordfast TXML files.
- Fixed false error messages for evaluating files.