Globalese 1.5.2 releasedGreg Horváth
Globalese 1.5.2 fixes the following issues:
- Wrong formatting of password recovery e-mail.
- The Save button wasn’t enabled when editing models/engines and selecting a “select-all” checkbox.
- When a project that has already been analysed for unknown words goes under analysis again, the old results were still displayed.
- An issue with training quality estimation models from TMX files of version 1.1.
- When a project is linked to an XTM Cloud project, the project page sometimes falsely stated there were no files in the XTM Cloud project.
- If no CAT tool servers were configured in Globalese, the Repository pages displayed an error message.
- If a quality estimation model could not be trained, the engine cannot be used for translation until the error is fixed.