Globalese 1.8.1 releasedGreg Horváth
Globalese 1.8.1 fixes the following issues:
- Duplicate entries in engine assets are filtered before tuning.
- Error with the MQXLIFF parser.
- “Translate selected” button not working in projects.
- Problems when changing the language of a phrase table and then retraining it.
- To avoid slowing down the server, parallel phrase table trainings are not allowed. All existing system resources are used by the phrase table training threads.
- Extremely large truecase models causing memory overflow.
- “Customer” drop-down box appearing when importing files from a memoQ or Memsource server.