Globalese 1.8.2 releasedGreg Horváth
Globalese 1.8.2 fixes the following issues:
- Special characters in the output were displayed as HTML entities on the Quick translation page.
- When uploading certain resource types, the word count displayed was zero.
- The error message Engine asset cannot be deleted came up when deleting an engine.
- When changing the number of jobs than can be run in parallel under System settings, the Dashboard threw an error.
- Too much memory was used when running an unknown word report on a project.
- The Maintenance tab of engines did not load.
- No log entry was created when creating language models.