Globalese 2.5.2 releasedGreg Horváth
Globalese 2.5.2 fixes the following issues:
- In some configurations, there was an error with sending out notifications.
- Assets were created from resources in the wrong language direction, if the source language code of the original resource came before the target language code in the English alphabet (e.g. DA→EN).
- The engine performance after tuning did not correspond to the result of testing the same engine with the same resource.
- In some cases, the engine performance after tuning displayed 0% even if tuning had been successful.
- Users could see a project they had created even after they were removed from the group the project belonged to.
- The unknown word report could not be started in some cases.
- When downloading multiple translated files from a project, the toggle all checkbox did not work.