Globalese 2.6.3 releasedGreg Horváth
Globalese 2.6.3 fixes the following issues:
- There was a mismatch between the word counts after translation and after evaluation if the translated file contained segments broken down into subsegments.
- Groups could not be deleted if there were previously deleted projects in them.
- Previously deleted groups were showing up for filtering in the repository, on model, engine and project pages.
- A quality estimation model could be retrained while the engine was in tuning.
- Errors during translation.