Globalese 3.7 releasedGreg Horváth
The major update in this release is the switch of the underlying neural network model from RNN (Recurrent Neural Network) to TNN (Transformer Neural Network). The result is simply better translations obtained from engines trained from this release onward.
- CAT tool plugins now also have access to generic stock engines.
- Faster file transfers through the XTM connector.
- Faster loading of projects connected to remote CAT tool projects.
- Delivering remote CAT tool files after pretranslation failed in certain cases.
- User authentication via the API failed.
- URLs truncated in translations.
- Missing special characters in translations.