Globalese 3.11.2 released
- Improved user experience when importing project files from a CAT tool server.
- Projects that are linked to a project on a CAT tool server and project files imported from a CAT tool server will have an icon to indicate the association.
- Faster navigation between the tabs when looking at the details of a project file.
- Improved user experience when displaying a preview (now with the actual segment IDs) of a project file.
- Error if two translation jobs using the same engine were started at the same time.
- Unexpected control characters in project files could cause the translation to fail.
- Locked tags in Memsource files were sometimes reinserted in the translations the wrong place.
New stock corpora
Share this post