Globalese 1.2 includes a couple of important new features and various fixes.
memoQ server integrationGlobalese now offers integration with memoQ server 6.2 through the memoQ WS API.
- Files prepared in a memoQ server project can now be directly retrieved to Globalese, machine translated and then sent back to the memoQ server project again without the need to export, import, download or upload anything.
- Once post-editing is finished in memoQ, the post-edited files can be retrieved once again into the Globalese project for evaluation and to improve the engine quality through retraining.
Additional new features
- It is now possible to evaluate an entire project by one click.
- PER scores are now also available when evaluating a file or a project
- Now keeping count of machine-translated segments
- Changed colouring indicator of machine-translated segments in memoQ for easier separation.
- Evaluation now works with segments that have been joined or split during post-editing.
- Evaluation of Wordfast .txml files.
- Various issues concerning the translation of .ttx and .mqxliff files have been fixed.
- For large projects, the user will only see the number of files in the translation or evaluation queue, not a list of all the files.
- Improved tag replacement.
- Better group statistics.
- Shorter translation time when translating from Chinese.