Globalese 1.2.2 is out, with the focus on improving profiles through the Unknown words report. Fixes and new features include:
- It is now possible to download the report in a TXT file, and process it in your CAT tool
- Consequently, it is now also possible to upload bilingual CAT files (.mqxliff, .sdlxliff, .ttx., .txml and .xliff) to the Repository.
- Fix for Japanese issues with the Unknown words report.
- TTX issue with extra tag insertion fixed.
- Some further improvements have been made to speed up project management.