The major highlight of Globalese 3.8 is stock+ engines. Stock+ engines are customised stock engines, i.e. pre-trained stock engines extended with the user's own corpora. Note: stock+ engines are only available in the cloud environment.
- A Select all/Deselect all option has been added to the Corpora and Engines listing pages.
- It is now possible to filter engines by status on the Engines page.
- Better experience on smaller screens (i.e. mobile devices).
- The number of individual corpora that an engine may contain has been limited to 500.
- The Engines page now shows master and auxiliary corpora segment counts in two distinct columns.
- The Engines page now shows whether an engine has been built using stock corpora or a stock engine.
- An Engine page now shows whether the particular engine uses stock corpora or a stock engine.
- Master and auxiliary corpora now appear in two distinct tables on Engine pages.
- The last trained version is shown on Engine pages.
- TBX parsing issues.
- Not being able to create new users.
- Could not delete resources containing apostrophes in their names.
- Engines' Log pages not showing any entries.
- Translation files' Log pages not displaying.
- Authentication via the API not working.
- System administrators unable to change their passwords.
- Projects using XTM connector could not be created.
- XML parsing errors during translation.